Carr Allison’s Jacksonville, Florida office is looking to hire a Project Assistant.
- The project assistant is primarily responsible for scanning documents, copying, faxing, and managing the mail of the office.
- The project assistant position is extremely important to keep the workflow moving properly and ensuring that the secretaries and paralegals can get all their work handled in a timely and efficient manner.
- At all times, the project assistant is expected to exhibit a positive and professional attitude.
- The project assistant may also be asked to perform other general duties assigned by a Supervisor, the Human Resource Manager and/or the Firm Administrator.
- Excellent Time Management and Organizational Skills.
- Excellent Adaptability and Stress Management Skills.
- Good Computer and Math Skills.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Good Problem Solving Skills.
Please send your Resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org