Carr Allison currently has a Paralegal position open.
Duties will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Assisting attorney(s) in preparing for trials, hearings, depositions, etc.
- Drafting legal documents such as subpoenas, pleadings, and other related correspondence.
- Conducting background and social media searches.
- Assisting with case analysis.
- Compliance with deadlines.
- Performing electronic filings of pleadings (both State and Federal levels).
- Summarizing medical and billing records.
- Summarizing depositions and other relevant records.
- Managing cases from inception to completion.
- The candidate must have strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a litigation team.
- Must possess a positive attitude, exceptional organizational skills, be highly attentive to detail, and be able to operate well under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Paralegal/Legal Studies or similar Degree and/or certification is preferred.
- Flexible work environment and excellent benefits package.
- 1 - 2+ years of experience in litigation.
- Insurance defense experience is preferred but not required.
Job Type: Full-time.
Remote Work is an option. Flexible schedule and great benefits. Please send your Resume to Donna Reddish at email@example.com