Carr Allison is hiring for a PARALEGAL for its Tallahassee, Florida location.
- 2 – 5 years of experience in civil litigation is a plus.
- A college degree and/or Paralegal certification is preferred.
- Must have strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a litigation team.
- Must possess excellent organization skills, be detail-oriented, and be able to operate well under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Must be highly motivated.
Experience should include:
- Assisting attorney(s) in preparing for trials, hearings, and depositions; drafting legal documents such as subpoenas and pleadings; assisting in case analysis meeting all applicable deadlines; e-filing with both State and Federal Courts; summarizing medical and billing records; summarizing depositions; and managing cases from inception to completion.
Flexible work environment, an excellent benefits package, and a positive team environment.
Please send your Resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.