Carr Allison's Daphne office seeks a Paralegal.
Experience should include:
- Assisting attorney(s) in preparing for trials, hearings, and deposition;
- Drafting legal documents such as subpoenas and pleadings;
- Assisting in case analysis meeting all applicable deadlines;
- e-filing on Pacer and Alacourt;
- Summarizing medical and billing records;
- Summarizing depositions;
- Managing cases for assigned attorneys.
- Must have strong communications skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a litigation team.
- Must possess excellent organization skills, be detail-oriented.
- Be able to operate well under pressure with minimal supervision.
- With 3+ years of experience in litigation.
- Insurance defense work and workers' compensation experience is a plus.
Perks: Flexible work schedule and excellent benefits.
To Apply: Email Resume to email@example.com