Carr Allison’s Florence location has an opening for a full-time LEGAL SECRETARY. This individual will assist and enhance the law office with responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Managing attorney’s calendars.
- Scheduling, preparing legal documents.
- Coordinating meetings and depositions.
- Preparation and electronic filing of legal documents.
- Individuals must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Possess proficient computer skills.
- Be able to work independently.
- Have the ability to multi-task with time-sensitive work.
- Be proactive and highly professional.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Have the ability to work exceptionally well with clients and staff.
- 3 to 5 years of legal experience is required.
- Insurance defense experience is preferred.
- Flexible work environment, an excellent benefits package, and a positive team environment.
Please forward your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.