Carr Allison's Tallahassee office currently has an opening for a Legal Secretary.
This individual will assist and enhance the law office with responsibilities that include, but are not limited to:
- Managing attorney’s calendars.
- Scheduling, preparing legal documents.
- Coordinating meetings and depositions.
- Electronic filing of legal documents.
- Individual must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Possess proficient computer skills.
- Be able to work independently
- Have the ability to multi-task with time-sensitive work
- Be proactive and highly professional
- Have a positive attitude
- Have the ability to work exceptionally well with clients and staff.
- 3 to 5 years of legal experience is required.
- Insurance defense experience is preferred.
Flexible work environment, an excellent benefits package, and a positive team environment.
Please forward your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com