Carr Allison currently has an opening for a LEGAL SECRETARY in their commercial litigation department.
This individual will assist and enhance the law office with responsibilities that include, but are not limited to:
- Managing attorney’s calendars.
- Scheduling, preparing legal documents.
- Coordinating meetings and depositions.
- Electronic filing of legal documents in both State and Federal Courts.
- Individuals must have excellent written and verbal communications skills, exceptional organizational skills, possess proficient computer skills/
- Able to work independently, have the ability to multi-task with time-sensitive work/
- Proactive and highly professional.
- Have a positive attitude, and have the ability to work exceptionally well with clients and staff.
- 3 to 5 years of commercial litigation experience is preferred.
- Experience with corporate law, contracts, evictions, bankruptcies, and collections is preferred.
- Flexible work environment, excellent benefits package, and a positive team environment.
Please forward your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com