Carr Allison currently has an opening for a LEGAL SECRETARY in their commercial litigation department.
This individual will assist and enhance the law office with responsibilities that include, but are not limited to:
- Managing attorney’s calendars.
- Scheduling, preparing legal documents.
- Coordinating meetings and depositions.
- Electronic filing of legal documents in both State and Federal Courts.
Individuals must have excellent written and verbal communications skills, exceptional organizational skills, possess proficient computer skills, be able to work independently, have the ability to multi-task with time-sensitive work, be proactive and highly professional, have a positive attitude, and have the ability to work exceptionally well with clients and staff.
- 3 to 5 years of commercial litigation experience is preferred.
- Experience with corporate law, contracts, evictions, bankruptcies, and collections is preferred.
- Flexible work environment, excellent benefits package, and a positive team environment.
Please forward your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org