The Jacksonville, Florida office of Carr Allison is currently hiring for a Legal Secretary.
This individual will have responsibilities that include, but are not limited to:
- Managing attorney’s calendars.
- Preparing legal documents.
- Coordinating meetings, depositions, and mediations.
- Electronic filing of legal documents in both Federal and State Courts.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Be able to work independently, and have the ability to multi-task with time-sensitive work.
- Be proactive and highly professional with a positive attitude.
- The ability to work exceptionally well with clients and staff.
- Legal experience of 3 to 5 years is required.
- Insurance defense experience is preferred.
Flexible work environment, excellent benefits package, and a positive team environment.
Please forward your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.